The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- Spacemaker is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you apply for a brochure, a designer visit, or careers information, we need to know your name, address, contact telephone number and email address. This allows us to contact you.
- We use your personal information to update you about our offers and products.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK Data Protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us. If you have any questions about our privacy statement please contact us.