Spacemaker COVID-19 Precautions
As a business involved in construction and manufacturing sectors, Spacemaker will remain open as usual after the 5th November 2020 during the Lockdown 2 period. Our showrooms however, have had to temporarily close in line with Government guidelines.
Spacemaker are continuing to take the following steps to protect our customers and staff:-
- Temperature Check – Staff and visitors to our Head Office are temperature checked on arrival. If any person has a high temperature they will be asked to leave the building.
- Cleaning – We are continuing our in-depth cleaning regime throughout our Head Office. Staff and visitors are requested to wash hands frequently and use the provided hand sanitisers.
- PPE Coverings – Our staff are required to wear face coverings when not at their work stations. All members of our staff visiting customers’ properties or sites are required to wear PPE.
- Social Distancing – 2m distance should be maintained at all times. A one-way system has been implemented at our Head Office.
- Increase Ventilation – Where possible, keep windows and doors open when a visit is taking place.
- NHS Test & Trace – We keep a record of our staff and all visitors to our Head Office.
- Coronavirus Symptoms – If a staff member (or someone in their household) or a visitor has a high temperature, a persistent cough or has lost their sense of taste or smell, they should be isolating. We are following Government guidelines and will not allow anyone self-isolating to come to work.
Please be aware of the following when accepting our Designer visits to your home:-
- Observe the 2m social distancing rule at all times.
- If possible, please open the windows in the appropriate room.
- Ensure that the room is clear enough to allow the Designer to measure the necessary area without touching your belongings.
- Please do not offer the Designer any refreshments.
- During the consultation, we may need to remove any facial masks to enable clear communication; it is therefore essential that the 2m distance is adhered to.
- If any payment is to be taken, the preferred method is by card.
- The Designer will leave your property before removing any PPE.
Spacemaker are very grateful for your co-operation and support through these difficult times. Please be assured we are doing everything possible to ensure your safety and that of our staff.