Spacemaker COVID-19 Precautions
As a business involved in construction and manufacturing sectors, Spacemaker will remain open as usual during the current national lockdown period. Our showrooms however, have had to temporarily close in line with Government guidelines.
Spacemaker are continuing to take the following steps to protect our customers and staff:-
- Temperature Check – Staff and visitors to our Head Office are temperature checked on arrival. If any person has a high temperature they will be asked to leave the building.
- Cleaning – We are continuing our in-depth cleaning regime throughout our Head Office. Staff and visitors are requested to wash hands frequently and use the provided hand sanitisers.
- PPE Coverings – Our staff are required to wear face coverings when not at their work stations. All members of our staff visiting customers’ properties or sites are required to wear PPE.
- Social Distancing – 2m distance should be maintained at all times. A one-way system has been implemented at our Head Office.
- Increase Ventilation – Where possible, keep windows and doors open when a visit is taking place.
- NHS Test & Trace – We keep a record of our staff and all visitors to our Head Office.
- Coronavirus Symptoms – If a staff member (or someone in their household) or a visitor has a high temperature, a persistent cough or has lost their sense of taste or smell, they should be isolating. We are following Government guidelines and will not allow anyone self-isolating to come to work.
Please be aware of the following when accepting our Designer visits to your home:-
- Observe the 2m social distancing rule at all times.
- If possible, please open the windows in the appropriate room.
- Ensure that the room is clear enough to allow the Designer to measure the necessary area without touching your belongings.
- Please do not offer the Designer any refreshments.
- During the consultation, we may need to remove any facial masks to enable clear communication; it is therefore essential that the 2m distance is adhered to.
- If any payment is to be taken, the preferred method is by card.
- The Designer will leave your property before removing any PPE.
Spacemaker are very grateful for your co-operation and support through these difficult times. Please be assured we are doing everything possible to ensure your safety and that of our staff.